Virtual 1-Mile Walk for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Polish Falcons of America is sponsoring a Virtual 1-Mile Walk for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. We are asking for at least a $10 donation at registration. All registration donations will be sent to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. Get your group together, get out, and walk for a cause! Wear pink and support Breast Cancer Awareness. Remember: With HOPE all things are possible! We can help to find the cure.
Distance: 1 Mile
Date: October 10-24, 2021
Location: Your Choice! (neighborhood, park, trails, track, treadmill, etc.)
How to participate:
- Register below. The entry fee is a minimum donation of $10 per person.
- You are welcome to donate more if you choose.
- Walk 1-mile. Wear pink!
- Send us a photo of you and your family/friends/pets completing your walk. We want to share your photos with the Falcon community!
- Photos can be sent to email@example.com.
- Once the walk period has ended, we’ll ship out a special finisher’s prize.
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.