Missing your PFA pals? I know I am! So we thought, why not get together via Zoom and have some fun?!
We are planning a variety of activities – cultural, crafting, baking, gardening and more – for all to enjoy! The activities will be simple, easy things to make or do, and you can bring your snack/beverage of choice and say hello to your friends at the same time! We are calling it the “PFA Monthly Hangout!”
Please join Druhna Chris Puskar for our first session on Friday, Feb. 26, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. eastern. Be sure to invite your friends to join too!
For February’s activity, Druhna Chris will lead us in making our own clothespin wreath. A stress-free craft, all you need to do is bring your supplies and your favorite snack/beverage.
To receive the Zoom link, please send an email to Druhna Chris at email@example.com.
Clothespin Wreath Supplies
Click here for printable supplies list.
Most of these items are available at the Dollar Store or Walmart.
- Craft paint and paint brushes – You can make the wreath all one color or two colors, and coordinate with your ribbon choice.
- Ribbon – 1 piece 14 inches long, one piece 12 inches long (wired ribbon works best but non-wired will work too)
- Cardboard circle – 6 ½ inches in diameter on the outside of the circle and 6 inches on the inside. I use foamboard, but even a cardboard amazon-type box will work.
- Wire – 10 – 12 inches long or you can use several twist ties. This will be used to hang your wreath.
- Paper or plastic tablecloth to cover your workspace
- Plastic gloves so you do not get paint all over your hands.
- Paper plates to use as a palette for your paint