“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” (I just love this probably due in part to the fact that my dad worked on the railroad!)
Today is September 1st. The beginning of the month and the beginning of the school year. This is quite an interesting beginning. Ryan and Ryanna are attending class in person. Hopefully, the benefits will outweigh the risks. My prayer is that whichever decision was made regarding the education of our children, they have a wonderful, exciting learning experience!
I have noticed quite a few folks have begun decorating for the fall. I am not quite ready to do that, but it won’t be long. There is a huge pumpkin growing in our garden. Pretty cool as we didn’t plant it and it is the only one on the vine so it is a good size. It is already orange! I thought we should pick it but upon some research, I see that it should stay on the vine as long as possible! Another interesting tidbit is that pumpkins need about an inch of water a week. The article also told me to not get water on the leaves when watering! Well, what about rain??!! So, anyhow when you cut the pumpkin, try to leave at least 6 inches of stem. I like the stems longer! And do not carry the pumpkin by the stem!
Whole Life Insurance
Ordinary Whole Life Insurance is the most common type of permanent insurance; it provides you with the certainty of a guaranteed amount of death benefit. Whole Life Insurance plans also give you the freedom to pay-up your premiums at a future date in time.
- 20-Pay: Premiums are paid for 20 years. After 20 years, the policy is paid-up and remains in force for the life of the certificate holder.
- 10-Pay: Premiums are paid for 10 years. After 10 years, the policy is paid-up and remains in force for the life of the certificate holder.
- 5-Pay: Premiums are paid for 5 years. After 5 years, the policy is paid-up and remains in force for the life of the certificate holder.
- Single Premium: A unique type of Whole Life Insurance, the insured pays one premium amount.
- This is an excellent planning tool that can transfer wealth to your family tax free.
- This policy stays in force until your death.
- Permanent protection that matures when you reach age 121!
- Over time, the policy accrues cash value.
- You may borrow up to 90% of the cash value from your policy.
- Your beneficiary will receive the benefit upon your death even if the policy is not paid up!
If you have any questions or would like any information regarding our life insurance products, please contact our Marketing Director, John Denning at 800-535-2071 or email@example.com.