VP Trish: National Golf Registration
Committees are set, volunteers have been recruited, hotels are confirmed, golf courses are booked, menus have been created, entertainment scheduled…all of this in preparation for the upcoming National Golf Tournament (along with a few more surprises!).
The event is the 52nd National Golf Tournament and the fourth time that Nest 610, Erie, Pa. is the host. All that is missing is YOU! The registration opens today, so please click here and sign up. If you register prior to June 15, I will hand you a crisp ten-dollar bill when I see you at the sign in table in August!
Come to Erie for a few days of golf and camaraderie! Cost per golfer is $160.00 which includes two rounds of golf (with a cart), two lunches, two dinners and prizes.
Everything has its’ own lingo (most things!) so I thought we could have some fun!
- Afraid of the Dark: When the putted ball refuses to fall into the hole.
- Cabbage (or spinach): When you hit the ball into inescapable thick rough.
- Chili Dip: Hitting the ground behind the ball before impact with the ball.
- Dawn Patrol: Golfers who play at sunrise.
- Foot Wedge: When a player uses their foot to push the ball into a better position.
- Lumberjack: When a golfer hits a ball into a wooded area numerous times during a round and continues to hit the trees trying to get out of the woods.
Looking forward to seeing all of you! Any questions, please contact me email@example.com.