Polish Falcons Trip to Poland
December 2, 2021 – December 12, 2021
Enjoy an unforgettable trip to the beautiful country of Poland with Polish Falcons of America and Genealogy Tours! Walk the Old Town of Warsaw, browse for gifts at one of Poland’s famous Christmas Markets, explore the Royal Wawel Castle, step into the Wieliczka Salt Mine, and much more!
- Warszawa (3 nights)
- Poznan (1 night)
- Wałbrzych (2 nights)
- Krakow (3 nights)
Departure: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York
LOT Polish Airlines, Direct Flight
Tour Fee and Inclusions/Exclusions:
- $3,099 per person for DOUBLE or TWIN room accommodation
- $799 per person for SINGLE Supplement
- Flight tickets, round-trip.
– departure New York JFK, arrival Warsaw
- Accommodation in 3-star or 4-star hotels, buffet breakfast included (9 nights)
- Meals as per itinerary (8 x lunch, 1 x welcome dinner, 1 x farawell lunch)
- English-speaking tour escort assistance
- Entrance fees to all the places mentioned in the itinerary and obligatory local tour guides
Click here to view the full itinerary.
- Click here to register for the 2021 Polish Falcons Trip to Poland.
- Registration is FULLY REFUNDABLE in case of trip cancellation due to COVID-19 or related factors.
For questions regarding the trip, please email Tim Kuzma at email@example.com.