The National Board of Directors met last weekend. At this meeting, the recipients of the Dr. T.A. Starzynski Scholarship Program were chosen. It gives me great pleasure to list the following for the 2021-2022 school years.
Congratulations to all!
Samantha Smith of Nest 610, Erie, Pa., was selected as the Mary Kus recipient.
Samantha will receive $3,000.00!
The following were chosen for the Achievement Category…
Each will receive $1750.00!
- Victoria Baliga – Nest 36, Southwestern CT, District V
- Jonathan Gable – Nest 8, Pittsburgh, PA, District IV
- Robert Lewicki – Nest 36, Southwestern CT, District V
- Sophia Starzynski – Nest 946, Sommerville, NJ, District I
- Nolan Witt – Nest 6, Buffalo, NY, District IX
The Involvement Category included the following…
Each will receive $1250.00!
- Ella Futch – Nest 52, Rochester, NY, District IX
- Emma Karczewski – Nest 80, South Bend, IN, District VI
- Adrian Sierzega – Nest 956, Ozone Park, NY, District I
- Jessica Sierzega – Nest 956, Ozone Park, NY, District I
There were two in the General Category…
Each will receive $800.00!
- Sylvia Lemanski – Nest 36, Southwestern CT, District V
- Ava Catherine Yobst – Nest 176, Pittsburgh, PA, District IV
Districts represented this year: I, IV, V, VI & IX
The applicants are representing nine Nests: 6, 8, 36, 52, 80, 176, 610, 946 & 956
Members of the Scholarship Committee: Trish Del Busse (Chairperson), Mark Albin, Patty Capozoli, Dan Michalak & Chris Puskar