FINALLY! All of the information regarding awards has been entered into an Excel spreadsheet. Soon, I will be emailing a copy of your Nest awards roster to the Presidents and Vice Presidents in each Nest. Please keep in mind, this is simply an awards roster with the dates of when a Member received their Bronze, Silver and Gold Star of Merit awards, as well as Bronze, Silver and Gold Legion of Honor awards.
Ted Kokoski, District IV Commandery Representative, presenting Paul Kokoski with his Bronze Legion of Honor at Nest 182.
- This list does not include addresses, phone numbers, or insurance information.
- This list does not indicate if the recipient is deceased.
- I am leaving it so that you may manipulate the information if you so desire; you may want to add a column for deceased, or you may want to sort it so that the last recipients are listed.
- Eventually, these rosters will be on the Nest pages.
- I did my best on names. If there is an error, please let me know so that I may update our system. Several have had more than one name.
Grand Master Edward Ciesla had provided information regarding the presentation of awards during this health crisis. This information is available here.
Speaking of the Nest pages – The National Office discontinued a monthly mailing years ago. The information for the Nests is uploaded to the Nest secured pages. Each Nest has their own page. It is up to the Nest Officers to contact Courtney at email@example.com to set up a username and password. Each quarter, I download a roster for each Nest. Shortly thereafter, Courtney uploads it to the Nest pages. If you haven’t seen a roster in any time frame longer than three months, you need to visit your Nest page.
The status of Good Standing for a Nest is not difficult to maintain. A Nest must submit all of your paperwork (including a Nest Officers form with a full complement of Officers), hold at least four meetings a year (with a quorum), and have at least 25 Benefit Members. If a Nest has done all of the above, the reason the Nest is not in Good Standing is probably due to one or more of the Officers not being current with their National Dues.
Hope you have signed up for The FIVER, the date to complete is almost here!
Wishing you and yours good health! Wash those hands!